Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year, New Name

In 2009 I began The Calico Critic in honor of a feline member of the family.  As the years have gone by, the blog has received increased attention, and in the long run I would like to develop it more. While I'm fairly busy with work at PDgo.com, parenting my two boys and other activities, my hope is to bring a bit more sophistication to the site while still retaining the light and fun atmosphere.  I've lived on the east coast for most of my life, and I have a long-term fondness for the name Georgia Eastman, a pseudonym I may take on in the future. As such, I'm going to begin the process of shifting over to this new address.  I hope to bring all of the Calico Critic readers over to this new location and continue bringing reviews and musings that they might find interesting.

Thanks to all of you who have followed along for five and a half years.  Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment